Every week, we’re gathering some of our favourite posts in the beauty and fashion blogging world! This time around, it’s neon makeup and a star-studded collaboration:
- Get your asymmetrical t-shirts with trompe de l’oeil bow tie stitching out, because Maison Martin Margiela has a new line of perfume. Pics are up on The Sunday Girl.
- Luxe insect repellant, apparently it exists. Check it out at Kiss and Makeup.
- Africa Fashion Week is coming to London just in time for the Olympics. If it sounds like something you’re interested in, EpiphannieA has more info.
- Check out this new Lime Crime palette on Strawberry Blonde Beauty. It has to be the brightest neon palette I’ve ever seen!
- Karl Lagerfeld and Shu Uemura, together at last. You’ve got to see the new collection on Beauty Mouth, it’s pretty cute.
What’s been your favourite piece of news or review from this week? Share below!