Every week we’re collecting some of our favourite posts from around the beauty and fashion blogging web. This week, it’s an awesome Topshop collection, and apparently Lush isn’t just soap anymore!
- If you’re stuck in a hair rut, try this style by Le Beauty Girl out for size.
- The new Factory Girl Topshop collection looks pretty fantastic. Love Mannequin has some photos of the collection up.
- Everyone’s loving Essie these days with the Boots diffusion line. Well, now they’re doing metallics. The Beauty Scoop has some pictures up.
- The new line of Lush colour cosmetics are out at long last! And apparently the medicine dropper bottles are for all the cosmetics. Check a few samples out at Pink Bow.
- Are Paul & Joe actually the cutest makeup line ever? We’re going to say yes. I mean, look at the product pics on Beauty Junkie in London!
What have been your favourite posts of the week? Share them here!