Every week, we’re rounding up our favourite posts in beauty and fashion. Here’s this week’s round of posts!
- Have you checked out the Clarins Kohl Kajal yet? Easily the best new packaging of the season. Lipglossiping has a great review of it. I don’t think I’ll be giving up my Guerlain loose Kohl yet though, given the swatches.
- If that particular Clarins collection left you wanting more Indian art inspired cosmetics, Chanel have just released images of the upcoming Bombay Express Collection. Kiss and Makeup has pictures! That embossed gold powder is to die for.
- Did you know Marks & Spencer is opening beauty halls? I didn’t either, but I’m getting all grabby-hands at that Leighton Denny display. What I Heart Today has the whole story, and it looks like it’ll definitely be something to check out when it gets to your neck of the woods.
- It may be summer, but some of us are more prone to burning than getting a nice, even tan. If you’re looking for ways to even out a complexion that’s too pale for the palest foundations, Tattooed Tealady has a guest post from Wife Life Beauty on makeup for fair skin.
- Last up, we’re getting into the realm of premium skincare. Beauty Becca’s review of a few REN products is incredibly informative, especially since you’d be taking a risk with mucho dinero if you were trialling them all yourself.
Seen anything else that caught your eye this week? Share with us below!