It’s time again for some great posts from all around the beauty blogosphere! This week, it’s been everything from beauty cream you’d need to refinance a house for to a seriously awesome neutral palette.
- Lady from a Tramp has some tips on how to get good photographs. Definitely handy if you’re making the plunge into beauty blogging.
- The Cath Kidston on Tour van is at the Royal Highland Show this week (making me completely gutted I missed a chance at some cheap tickets to that event). Scottish Beauty Blog has the details.
- The world’s most expensive beauty cream is getting a special edition! Would you pay £627.63 for a product? Before you say yes or no, check out the stats on Kiss and Makeup.
- Pampered and Polished has a look in on the new Mary-Kate and Ashley collection for StyleMint for Stylistpick, now available in the UK. Some pieces are seriously cute, and it’s a lot less expensive than going for something by The Row.
- Viseart has a matte palette and London Beauty Review tests it out. Sounds like the pigments are pretty fantastic.
What are your favourite beauty tips and reviews from this week? Share them below!