Every week, we’re picking out five awesome blog posts with great tips or reviews for particularly cool products! This time around, it’s all about an offer from Glamour you need to get in on, BB Cream for a wider variety of skin tones and a few ways to get that summer feeling into your makeup routine.
- Did you know Glamour are offering Benefit products this month? The Edge of Beauty takes a look at the That Girl primer.
- If you’re loving the BB Creams that have been showing up on the market but hating the lack of availability of darker tones, Maybelline Dream Fresh BB may be what you’re looking for. Clumps of Mascara has a review up, and it looks like this might be a nice alternative to try.
- We’ve talked about beachy waves on here before, but Head and Shoulders has their own way of getting the look. Check out the video on A Beauty Junkie in London.
- Speaking of beachy, you’re going to need the perfect nail varnish to go with that hair. Deborah Lippmann’s Mermaid Dream is basically like taking the ocean and putting it on your nails. Take a look at swatches at London Makeup Girl.
- The new Clinique Superbalanced Powder Bronzer is just about the coolest thing I’ve seen yet in summer makeup. The pot has a built in grinder that lets you grind out your powder! Why is that important? It’s good for keeping your powder fresher for longer, and it means no more opening up a suitcase to find out that your loose bronzer has gotten all over everything. If that sounds like something you can’t live without, the Sunday Girl has the lowdown.
What are your favourite stories and reviews of the week? Share with us below!
No related posts.