5. The Kelly Osbourne / Christina Aguilera feud, it never ends. Kelly said on her show E! show Fashion Police:
She called me fat for years. I was never that fat.
Kelly, Kelly dear, we have to talk. Just let it go. After about a year or so, media grudge matches just become sad. Isn’t it enough that Bionic flopped hardcore?
But yeah, celebrities calling each other fat, why do we care again? Well, Kate Ward over at Popwatch has some pretty good reasons why you should care about this latest celebrity cage match here.
4. Scarlett Johansson was apparently too sexy to play Lisbet Salander in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo remake. Hollywood apparently has a definition of too sexy and we are stunned.
3. Someone’s gone and unearthed Lindsay Lohan’s 10 year plan from 5 years ago from an In Style interview. In it, the fallen starlet mentions wanting to a) be married before 30, b) win an oscar and c) put together a record. Five years left to start getting those Oscar-worthy roles, Lilo. And no, as cool as Machete was, it doesn’t count as real acting if you’re just playing yourself.
2. Oh yeah, Britney Spears released a music video that perpetuates the fine tradition of the evil English dude. And it’s racy enough that the Vevo has it behind a what’s your birthdate dropdown menu.
Little bit tl;dr for you? Pop Justice has a snappy roundup right here.
1. If you’ve ever wanted to hear Selena Gomez rap, here’s your chance:
So is this a career change… Not really. It’s all in honour of her hosting the MTV Europe Music Awards, airing November 6th. Seriously, though. She’s darling in the whole Chola getup. Read a comment saying she was like a tiny Timbaland-era Nelly Furtado and I have to agree.
In other Selena Gomez news, she finally got a restraining order against the guy who wanted to kill her.
Any news of interest you picked up on this week? Share with us in the comments section below.