Once again, it’s time for our weekly roundup of celebrity news!
5. Beyonce’s baby bump has been at the height of controversy this week following an appearance on an Australian chat show where her bump seemed to collapse like the post-Destiny’s Child career of everyone else in Destiny’s Child. Conspiracy? See for yourself:
Of course, we gotta share our favourite in-depth report of Bumpapolooza:
Wendy Williams, never change.
4. It’s alright, everyone! Courtney Stodden, the 16 year old who married the 51 year old creepy prison guard guy from the Green Mile, is back on Facebook after being booted off because all the other girls were totally jealous, y’all.
If you can’t get enough of Queen Courtney’s hilarious Harlequin Romance-esque Twitter, she’s getting a reality show at some point too. Joy!
3. Hang onto your tiaras, ’cause the Middleton Sisters are finally getting their own E! True Hollywood Story. We await its premiere over here with a box of tissues and a pint of Phish Food frozen yoghurt.
2. Beyonce’s also been accused of stealing choreography again. This time it’s for her new single Countdown. Plagiarised choreographer Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker said to a Danish blog:
I didn’t know anything about this. I’m not mad, but this is plagiarism. This is stealing. They took pieces from Achterland and Rosas danst Rosas… It’s a bit rude, I must say… What’s rude about it is that they don’t even bother about hiding it. They seem to think they could do it because it’s a famous work… Am I honoured? Look, I’ve seen local school kids doing this. That’s a lot more beautiful.
So was it plagiarism? See for yourself:
1. According to Now Magazine, Lindsay Lohan wants a baby and she wants German designer Philipp Plein to be the babydaddy. A mysterious insider says:
Lindsay wants to be a mum as soon as possible. Her mum Dina Lohan was 24 when she had Lindsay and she’s always wanted to have kids in her twenties too.
We’ve got exclusive future!footage of how it turned out, seven years after the fact:
Got an opinion on Beyonce’s baby bump? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.