It’s time for our weekly roundup of the minutae of celebrity gossip.
5. Apparently Simon Cowell didn’t actually say Beyonce and Lady Gaga are the most boring singers out there. He maintains he was misquoted by the UK Mirror. We always did take him for more of a contemporary rock kind of guy.
4. So Luciana and Golden Girl Betty White released a song. And it’s exactly what you’d expect a Luciana/Betty White collab would sound like. (What, you don’t know who The Golden Girls are? There’s your next TV show marathon sorted).
3. If you just couldn’t get enough of whipping your hair back and forth, Willow Smith’s first album is due to be out soon. 21st Century Girl was a bit of a (total) disappointment, but we’ll give the mad beatz of the Spawn of the Fresh Prince another try.
2. Paris Hilton may be pretty much over in the Western world, but apparently there’s one market she hasn’t tried conquering yet: India. She’s launched a new line of handbags there as well as eight stores. And what’s this we’re hearing about her potentially starring in a Bollywood film?
On a trip to Mumbai things got a bit more serious though, as she ended up handing out around $2,000 to poor people after being moved by the sight of a woman carrying a baby, begging. Paris tweeted: “India is beautiful, but some parts are very poverty stricken. Broke my heart to see babies sleeping on the streets.”
1. Are Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore on the outs?
A leak at The Dirty said:
Nik, I’m going to be straight to the point. I’m a female who works at <REMOVED> who happens to be friends with Sara Leal, probably not after this. I’m sick to my stomach over what happen [sic] last Friday night. Like most people on earth, I worshiped [sic] Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore until Ashton Kitched f*cked my friend Sara Leal at 4:30AM technically Saturday morning in his room on the 12 floor at the Hardrock Hotel in San Diego. Ashton Kitcher told Sara Leal that him [sic] and Demi Moore are separated and the public doesn’t know yet. Smooth line Ashton, she was going to f*ck you anyway. Nik if you want to verify any of this just call Sara Leal yourself or ask Deena Omari. Better yet supoena Ashton’s bodyguard who took her phone before she came into the room.
Ashton’s taken to Twitter since then discounting the rumors, but it’s all still looking a bit weird, especially with the relative radio silence on Demi’s end.
Anything catch your eye this week? Share with us in the comments section below.