We’re back for another round of what’s been going on in the world of celebrity gossip!
5. Is Scarlett Johansson getting back into dating after the whole getting-back-with-Ryan-Reynolds fell through? She was seen hanging out with Kieran Culkin recently. You know, Macaulay Culkin’s little bro. Who incidentally is now 28, which is bound to make you feel old if you were even vaguely sentient during the ’90s. It also turns out that this isn’t an entirely random possible hookup; they both attended the Professional Children’s School in Manhattan back in the day.
4. Lindsay Lohan apparently just can’t keep her lips to herself lately. She’s been romantically linked to hotel magnate Vikram Chatwal a mere few days after these (decidedly nsfw and incredibly mega creepy, we will not be reponsible for any trauma caused by clicking the link) pics came out of Dina Lohan’s 49th birthday bash. She’s apparently been trying to land an Oscar-calibre role for a while now, so it’ll be interesting to see if she gets around to toning it down a little after the craziness that was NYFW. Word on the street is that Oscar-calibre directors tend to look for a hint of stability in their leads.
3. After the gigantic media firestorm in the US about transgenderism on TV, Chaz Bono finally appeared on Dancing With the Stars and it turns out… homeboy can kinda dance, at least according to the judges. Whether this’ll shut the haters up or not… who are we kidding, ABC is already hiring a security service to protect Chaz from the “crazies”.
2. Trouble in Kardashian-land? Behind-the-scenes rumours are speculating that Kim and her husband of weeks Kris Humphries may already be on the rocks, especially when it comes to how he gets on with the Kardashi-inlaws. US Weekly reports:
An April get-to-know-you family trip to Bora Bora with Humphries, 26, wasn’t exactly paradise. The athlete criticized Kourtney, 32, for being a “slave” to her son Mason, 21 months. His constant roughhousing with Kim also rubbed her sisters the wrong way. “He’s like this weird, big clumsy oaf,” a source said. “Kris is getting famous for marrying a Kardashian.”
Actually, think he might have already been famous for having an established career in sports. Just saying.
1. Teenager Jamey Rodemeyer, part of the “It Gets Better” campaign in the States, was sadly found to have committed suicide earlier this week. Now, Lady Gaga is trying to use the power of Twitter to build support for proposed anti-bullying laws. She tweeted on Wednesday:
I am meeting with our President. I will not stop fighting. This must end. Our generation has the power to end it. Trend it #MakeALawForJamey
We’ll keep you posted on how this story develops. And no, Lady Gaga wasn’t found dead in her hotel room, that was just another celebrity death Twitter rumor.
Did we miss anything? (of course we did, it’s only five points) Tell us in the comments section below.