Gather round for our weekly roundup of the celebrity gossip stories you need to know.
5. Proving to Beliebers everywhere that dreams really do come true, Justin Bieber is going to be performing with BoyzIIMen on his upcoming Christmas album. Justin tweeted:
“2day i woke up and realized that the group that made me want to sing @BoyzIIMen are now on the christmas album singing with me. #DREAMBIG.” “I used 2 listen to their music and practice the runs. that is how i learned to sing. now im in the studio with them making music 2gether.” “Im telling you…never say never…never stop dreaming…never give up. ~DREAMBIG. @BoyzIIMen Im honored and blessed. thank u.”
In other news, Justin Bieber is doing a Christmas album. So 90s-retro.
4. You may remember the situation from a few weeks ago when Abercrombie & Fitch publically offered The Situation and other Jersey Shore cast members money to stop wearing their clothes. Now The Situation is firing back with a cease and desist order, trying to get the company to stand down on profiting off tshirts with Jersey Shore slogans on them.
3. Hot off the heels of her split from Marc Anthony, has Jennifer Lopez already found herself a new beau? She was seen on a dinner date with Hangover star Bradley Cooper last Sunday. But then later in the week it was revealed that Bradley Cooper had no idea he was actually on a dinner date. It was apparently more of a business meeting that got misreported by Lopez’s reps. All part of a divorce-exit PR strategy? Most probably.
2. It’s been a Suri Cruise kinda week. Not only did she go on a stroll with her mom while wearing red lipstick, but she’ll apparently be starting Scientology school soon, specifically the Pinkett-Smith family Scientology school, where she’ll learn about thetans and advanced robotics – apparently part of the core curriculum.
1. Lindsay Lohan has been leaving a trail of destruction in her wake at New York Fashion Week. Including throwing drinks at the V magazine bash, which might have included a fellow partier getting her arm sliced up (though nothing’s been confirmed yet).
Will you be getting the Justin Bieber Christmas album? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.