Wow time flies, it’s already Sunday and you know what that means: bite-sized chunks of what’s been going on in the world of celebrity gossip this week.
5. Snooki says her upcoming perfume is “flirty and bubbly, you know, like my personality, and obviously something DTF” (and if you don’t know what that means, let me introduce you to a little site called Urban Dictionary…) We’re just disappointed she didn’t actually go with Eau du Pickle in the end.
4. Could a Bey-z godchild be in Kanye West’s future? The official announcement for Beyonce and Jay-z’s baby was only last week, but it looks like Kanye has already called “godfather”. As a source talking to The Sun said, “[Kanye's] been saying he’s going to be a godfather and is absolutely thrilled. it will be a huge honor for him.” Have to wonder: would Kanye be the greatest godfather OF ALL TIME?
3. Speaking of baby news, Mel B gave birth to a baby girl on Friday. Everyone together now: d’awww.
2. The outspoken Kelly Osbourne is sharing her opinion with the world again. This time, she’s taking on Lady Gaga’s (or should we say Jo Calderone’s) performance at this year’s VMAs. Apparently it’s pretty similar to a performance Annie Lennox put on for the Grammys back in 1984.
Reserving judgement here, but what do you think?:
1. The world collectively held its breath last Tuesday: Justin Bieber was in a car accident, damaging his Ferrari. A police officer told NY Daily News “There was no crime, and it was just a minor accident. It was so minor, so we didn’t file a report.”
So, what gossip have you been following this week? Share with us in the comments section below.