Hold onto your cotton socks, it’s five more news stories from the world of gossip this week that you need to hear about.
5. The new documentary on Pippa Middleton is saying that her infamous booty was padded for the royal wedding. Brought to you by TLC, the channel that brought you shows such as Toddlers & Tiaras, Jon & Kate Plus 8 and Extreme Couponing, so we’re sure it’s highly credible.
4. A remake of Dirty Dancing was just announced. Get ready to have the time of your life all over again whether you like it or not.
3. Mercede Johnston, sister of Bristol Palin’s baby daddy Levi Johnston, has been busy burning a path through Sarah Palin’s family’s reputation this week, courtesy of one quality Playboy interview. First she said that Bristol getting teen pregnant had been planned, despite a series of texts proving otherwise (texts that she had brought along to the interview to prove Bristol’s total biatch-itude later on). Oh, and that she’s a total sociopath. Then there was the thing about Track Palin being a major drug addict, with his mother shipping him off to the army to avoid wrecking her campaign. We have to say though, it’s not like she can do as much damage to the new Palin presidential campaign as Sarah Palin can do herself.
2. Rebecca Black has dropped out of school due to kids bullying her for being responsible for the song Friday.
1. @CondeElevator was apparently the Twitter account to be following this week. The anonymous tweeter covered comments overheard in the elevator at Conde Nast headquarters, with gems including:
Woman #1 to Woman #2, holding an omelet: “What’s the occasion?” Woman #2: “…huh?” Woman #1: “I would need an occasion to eat that.”
Girl #1: She’s making me run a million errands this afternoon. Girl #2: Oooh, will you bring me an iced coffee on your way back?
Girl: Omigod what happened to your knee?! Fashion boy: Oh god, I fell dancing! Girl: Omigod it’s like you came back from the war.
Conde Nast were not amused; they came out with a statement that they were working to track down whoever was behind it. And they managed to narrow it down to floors 4 to 16, which could mean a perpetrator working anywhere from Vogue to GQ to Teen Vogue. So with the heat finally being too much to handle, we got one final post on Thursday:
Girl or Guy #1 [in elevator alone]: This got really crazy. Love my job. Better stop. #sorry
It’s like The Devil Wears Prada is actually happening as we speak. Possible idea for a sequel?
Got any other bits of gossip you’ve picked up on that you’d like to share? The comments section is right below.