Once again, it’s time for the gossip roundup for the week. We watch the rss feeds so you don’t have to.
5. Olivia Newton-John’s daughter Chloe Lattanzi apparently isn’t going to be going the Sandra Dee route for her singing career. The (not quite) star came under controversy this week for releasing a suicide themed music video.
4. Lady Gaga is using Rogaine in a last-ditch attempt to save her hair from falling out. Gaga reportedly heard her hair’s cry for help at a recent show, where she was combing her hair backstage and managed to lose half of it in her brush. Bleach abuse has consequences, kids.
3. Morrissey compared last week’s Norwegian tragedy to fast food, saying on Twitter : “We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 [sic] dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried shit every day.” Just… stay classy, Morrissey.
2. Celebrity tattooist Kat von D and professional cheater Jesse James have broken up, but Kat’s keeping her tattoo of Jesse as a 5th grader. As a memento? As a warning for the future? Who knows.
1. Despite the whole getting married thing, it’s not a great month to be Kim Kardashian. As well as being stuck in the middle of legal action against a look-alike ad campaign run by low-rent American clothes retailer Old Navy, this week she revealed that she’s been diagnosed with psoriasis. The latest Keeping Up with the Kardashians to hit the airwaves had Kim showing off the angry red spots.
What’s going to happen to Kim Kardashian’s modeling career? Will Morrissey finally get some perspective with the inevitable backlash he’s going to get? Until next week, gossip addicts.